Being register as a company is always turned to be a hectic schedule while accompanying with several rules and guidelines. In India as per New Companies Act, 2013; different companies comprised of different rules as for private ( pvt ) limited, public limited, govt. company, semi government company, One Person Company (OPC), NGO and many more. Company law for varied companies generally varies that need to be accompanied by the owners or partners before applying with company registration in India.
Company is a voluntary association of persons formed for the purpose of doing business having a distinct name and limited liability. It is a juristic person having a separate legal entity distinct from the members who constitute it, capable of rights and duties of its own and having perpetual succession.
Under the Indian Law, companies are incorporated and registered under the Companies Act, 1956, which is the principal statute governing the companies registered in India. Broadly, there are two kinds of companies that can be incorporated in India viz.
- Formation of Private Limited Company in India
- Formation of Public Limited Company In India
A company, whether private or public, is incorporated by registering the same with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) having jurisdiction. Typically, each state in India has a ROC and one would approach the ROC of the State in which the registered office of the company is proposed to be located. ROC issues a certificate called the ‘Certificate of Incorporation’ containing the date and the registration/incorporation number of the company registered. Such a certificate is a conclusive evidence of the company having been validly formed and registered in India.
- Company Registration in India
- Company Registration Process
- Company Formation in India
- Company Incorporation in India
- Guidelines On Name Approval
- Check For Name Availability
- Leave Encashment
- Staff Insurance Scheme & Policies
- Professional Tax
- Labour Welfare Fund
- Company Formation
- Trade Licenses
- Shop & Establishment Registration
- GST (Goods and Service Tax)
- IEC (International Electroelectrical Commission)
- PF (Provident Fund)
- ESI (Employees State Insurance)
- Tax Planning